How We Collect and Use Information
You may block cookies by changing the settings on your Internet browser. However, if you block cookies, you may limit our ability to offer you certain services or features. You can also remove cookies by deleting them from the Temporary Internet Files folder or the cookies folder on your computer.
In general, we may use your personally identifiable information for the following purposes:
- Contacting you regarding the administration of any features or functions of the Site;
- Sending you marketing and promotional e-mails and correspondence;
- Responding to your questions or other requests;
- Tailoring your experience on the Site and/or otherwise customizing what you seen when you visit the Site;
- For the prevention and detection of fraud or infringement of our or our licensor’s rights;
- Tracking your return visits to the Site;
- To comply with legal obligations or legal process;
- For research purposes, for marketing/promotional purposes and/or to provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients;
- Accumulating and reporting aggregate, statistical information in connection with the Site and user activity;
- For other purposes disclosed at the time you provide us with the information.
How We Disclose Information
You can obtain a copy of our policies and practices with respect to Site service providers or otherwise obtain information regarding the collection, use, disclosure or storage of personal information by our Site service providers by contacting us as described below under the heading “Questions”.
In our sole discretion, we may also disclose any information about you that we deem necessary to third parties, including your personally identifiable information, so we may:
- Comply with any law, regulation, court order, legal process, subpoena, or government request;
- Investigate or prevent any potentially fraudulent or illegal activity;
- Protect the safety, property, or rights of Arctic Canadian Diamond Company Ltd. and its affiliated companies (collectively, the “Company”), the Site, our users (or others); or
- Enforce our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; and
- We may disclose or transfer your information, including personally identifiable information, in connection with a proposed or actual merger, sale or acquisition of the Company or any of its assets, or in connection with a insolvency, receivership, or bankruptcy proceeding.
Your Privacy Choices
You may ask us to stop using your personally identifiable information at any time and we will honor that request while retaining a record of any information as necessary to comply with applicable federal, provincial, state or local law. However, you may be unable to continue to use a product or service or that product, service or the features on the Site may be impaired or disabled if you require us to stop using your personally identifiable information. You always have the right to access and correct the personally identifiable information you have provided and generally you may review, update or delete certain information collected by the Site at any time by contacting us as described below under the heading “Accuracy and Updating Your Personal Information”.
Protection of Information
We take reasonable measures to protect your information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, and alteration and will limit access to the Site by our own employees, contractors, Site service providers and those individuals who are authorized for the proper handling of such information. However, we caution visitors to the Site that no network, including the Internet, is entirely secure and it is possible that third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications over an unsecured transmission. Accordingly, we are not responsible for loss, corruption or unauthorized acquisition of personal information provide to the Site, or for any damages resulting from such loss, corruption or unauthorized acquisition. We will treat any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise that is not personally identifiable information as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Such communications or materials include, without limitation, questions or answers, comments, feedback, and suggestions.
Links to Third Party Websites
Accuracy and Updating your Personal Information
You may contact us to change or update the personal information that you have previously provided by contacting our Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: October 30, 2017